Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pumpkin Puppet Fun

So it's been a while...I have been slacking in the blogging area, but, I blame the holidays :) My husband and I hosted our Brazilian friends during my time off & we were busy visiting family & friends. As soon as I returned from Winter break in January, it has been non-stop at work (district assessments, grades, formal observation, and tracking off......sooooooon! Oh, and I am now 21 weeks pregnat!!).
I decided to post some pics from fall because they are just too cute to not post!
The pictures below are my students making a pumpkin puppet. We returned from our break the week of Halloween. The students were super energetic, grew during the month off (physically and academically), and of course were pumped for Halloween :)





No comments:

Post a Comment